For your chance to win your very own Harley-Davidson Street® 500 Motorcycle valued at $9,995 rideaway, simply fill out the below form, signing up to receive communications from Universal Store & Harley-Davidson.
Terms & Conditions apply, read the full details below. Entries close midnight 27th October 2019. No purchase required to enter, winner drawn at random and announced on 30th October 2019. Permit Numbers: ACT TP 19/0362, T19/1024 & LTPS/19/35671.
Terms & Conditions - WIN a Harley-Davidson Street® 500 Motorbike at Universal Store
1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) The Promoter is Universal Store Pty Ltd (ABN 89 085 003 158) of Unit 6 / 2 Jenner Street, Nundah, QLD, 4012, Australia (Promoter).
3) The Promotion Partner is Harley-Davidson® Australia Pty. Ltd. 1 Sirius Road, Lane Cove West, NSW, 2006, Australia (Promotional Partner).
4) Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 17 years or over (eligible entrants).
5) Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
6) The Promotion commences on 08:00 10/07/2019 and entries close on 24:00 27/10/2019 (promotion period).
7) To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the question form, subscribing to both Universal Store & Harley-Davidson® email databases for marketing purposes, during the Promotion Period and enter via www.universalstore.com/win-a-harley-davidson
8) The random prize draw will take place at 10:00 on 28/10/2019 at Unit 6, 2 Jenner Street, Nundah, Queensland 4012. Winner will be generated by the Promoter via digital random selection.
9) The winner will receive 1 (one) Harley-Davidson Street® 500 valued at $9,995 AUD Rideaway.
10) Total Prize pool value is $9,995
11) Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published in www.universalstore.com/win-a-harley-davidson on 30/10/2019.
12) Each entry has a random and equal chance of being drawn. All valid entries received during the promotion period will be entered into the draw. The Promoter and the Promotion Partner retain the absolute discretion to require any entrant to provide proof of residency at the Household address, proof of age and Motorbike License before awarding a prize. If the winner does not meet this eligibility criteria the prize will be redrawn.
13) If the prize is unclaimed a prize draw will be conducted on 28/01/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published www.universalstore.com/win-a-harley-davidson on 30/01/2020.
14) The prize, or any portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable, cannot be taken as cash and must be collected from the closest Authorised Harley-Davidson® Dealership to the Winner’s location by (at minimum) a Learner motorcycle licenced rider. If a licenced rider is not available, the winner can seek alternative transport costs at their own expense.
15) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize.
16) Authorised under:
- a) NSW permit number: LTPS/19/35671
- b) ACT permit number: ACT TP 19/0362
- c) SA permit number: T19/1024
17) By entering the competition, the prize winner agrees to the use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
18) By entering the promotion, and forming a database the entrant consents to receive emails regarding the promotion from the Promoter and the Promotion Partner which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s and Promotion Partners other promotions, products, and events. Participants will have the option to unsubscribe to communications should they choose at any point.
19) The Promoter and Promotion Partner, will hold an entrants’ personal information in a secure manner in accordance with their respective Privacy Policies (copies of which can be found at www.universalstore.com/privacy-policy & https://www.harley-davidson.com/au/en/footer/utility/privacy-policy.html#FRmWjC9idOjGhHWm.97) for an indefinite period). A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed respectively to the Promoter and/or the Promotion Partner.
20) If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.