If you purchased a Groovin the Moo 2020 ticket from Universal Store you’ve got two options to choose from;
- From Thursday 19th of March, head into the same store you purchased your ticket from with your ticket, photo identification and proof of purchase before 30th April 2020 for a full refund.
- Hold onto your ticket for Groovin the Moo 2021. Groovin the Moo 2020 tickets will be valid for the 2021 tour. See the dates here
What if I’ve lost my receipt?
- Visit the store you purchased your ticket from
- Bring with you; physical ticket, identification & proof of purchase.
Where can I get a refund for my GTM ticket?
- Bring in your bank statement as proof of purchase
When can I get a refund?
- Only the store that you purchased your ticket from, can process the refund for you.
What if I can’t get to the store I purchased from?
- From store opening on Thursday 19th March to store closing Thursday 30th April 2020.
- Please call our customer service team on 1300 553 520